The Cyber-security research group in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of Delaware is seeking a Post-Doctoral Researcher with a background in computer network security. While we are interested in a person having research credentials in the cyber-security of critical infrastructures, all research areas of cyber-security will be considered.
- A recent Ph. D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong background in cyber security, computer – communication networks, and algorithms.
- Interests in cyber-physical system research
- Knowledge of performance analysis of computer-communication systems using Queuing theory, other statistical, or mathematical techniques.
- Strong publication record.
- Develop algorithms, methods, tools that can be used for vulnerability analysis and prevention for critical infrastructures
- Mechanism designs that detect and protect networks from distributed denial of service or other attacks
- Pursue independent research in network security and advise MS projects and/or thesis
Initial appointment is for one year duration which will be renewed for another year depending upon the research performance. The position is currently available and will remain open until a suitable candidate is identified.
To apply please email your resume along with the contact information of three references to Dr. Amitabh Mishra, (firstname.lastname@example.org) Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware 19716.