Audionamix is a leading company in the field of audio source separation technology. It sells services to companies in the entertainment industry such as Universal, Warner, CBS, NBC, Fox, and post-production softwares for vocals and speech extraction from audio mixtures with the technology developed by the company.
As part of the development of its audio source separation technology, Audionamix recruits aResearch Engineer specialized in audio signal processing / machine learning to join the R&D teamlocated in Paris, France.
- Develop audio source separation and audio signal processing algorithms.
- Develop algorithm prototypes while maintaining good software development practices.
- Participate in the development of their final implementation with developers.
- Actively monitor the scientific fields related to audio source separation.
- Attend scientific conferences.
- Publish and protect scientific work.
- Propose new applications to the developed algorithms, in terms of technology/product features.
- Participate in the development cycle of technologies and products.
- Research engineer or scientist with a background in signal processing and/or machine learning applied to audio signals.
- PhD thesis in the related field or experience in industrial research and development.
- Knowledge in several of the following areas: artificial neural networks, non-negative matrix factorization, probabilistic modeling, time-frequency representations, real-time digital signal processing, source separation modeling, speech enhancement, audio source separation performance evaluation, music information retrieval.
- Good knowledge of Python, Matlab. C / C++ would be a plus.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, curious, creative, open-minded, …
- Good communication skills in English